DAYTECH - Wireless Home Security - WiFi IP Surveillance Camera - 720P Night Vision CCTV/Baby Monitor (DT-C8815)
** WiFi IP Wireless Home Security Camera - Two Way Intercom IR Night Vision Motion Detect /Baby Monitor.WiW
Sensor: CMOS Supported Mobile Systems: iPhone OS, Android Power Supply(V): 110V-240V Power Consumption(W): 10 W Video Compression Format: H.264 Dimensions (L x W x D)(mm): 20*15*10 High Definition: 720P(HD) Brand Name: DAYTECH Connectivity: IP/Network Wireless Model Number: DT-C8815 Audio Output: 1CH BNC Minimum Illumination(Lux): 0.5 Network Interface: Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g Type: IP Camera Sensor Brand: SONY Style: Box Camera Lens (mm): 3.6mm Special Features: DIY P2P WiFi IP Camera High Definition: 720P(HD) Wifi Camera, Mini IP Camera Ip Camera Input / Output: Supports two-way audio, Built-in Mic, Speaker CCTV IP Camera Wireless: Plug and Play, P2P, Baby Monitor Camera
Please Note, the camera supports 2.4GHZ. It does not support 5G.
The TF card is not included in the packing list.
Standard password of the camera is 123
1: Two-way audio enables remote communication with your family & friends at real-time High Definition 720P.
2: Easy Installation, download APP from Google play or APP store, connect to your network.
The Home security camera does not have an IP, it obtains the IP of the actual mobile to function via mobile app.The camera uses WiFi/LAN Cable @ 2.4Ghz to connect with mobile APP, afterwards, the mobile can use 3G ,4G or WiFi to operate the camera remotely.
3: The camera supports 32G TF Card recording. TF card not included.
4: Night Vision - The distinguishing features are the embedded IR-Cut off filter, upgraded external housing, wider horizontalpanning range. In addition, the cut off filter also allows the camera to automatically adjust to changing lighting conditions, providing convenience for the user.
5: Motion Detector: Set up function on the application, when motions is detected, IP Camera will initiate an alarm and send an e-mail to user. Can be used to record via TF Card.
Pack Details: 1 X Camera, 2 X Screws, 1 Bracket, 1 X Adapter w/Power Cable, 1 X Instructions Manual, 1 X LAN Cable
Tips: The Correct way to reset the IP Camera.
1. Reset the Camera, as follow, press the reset button, upon a ding-- sound , hold the button for 10 seconds, release the button, and then plug out the power cable, wait for approx 10 seconds, then plug the cable back in.
2. Download app "yoosee" from the link www.yoosee.co. and use your e-mail or mobile phone number to register an account.
The following installation guide to switch the wired connection to a wireless connection.
1. Connect the Camera with the power adapter, and wait until the camera plays a sound “di-di-di”.
2. Connect the Camera to the router by Ethernet cable, making sure your smart phone is connected to your wireless router. (Both Camera & Smart phone needs to be connected to the same router)
3. Run the Yoosee App on your Smart Phone, Register an account, Then log in & follow the below steps to add IP Camera: Choose “Manual Add”, then input ID number & Password = Connection Completed.
4. After connection is established, if you do not wish to use a cable, you are able to switch from wired to wireless, by following the below steps:
Run on Yoosee
App —“Setting”—“Network Settings”— Access WiFi -- Choose the WiFi Connection that your phone is connected to -- Click OK -- Input WiFi Password — Connection Success (a Tick icon will appear before the WiFi name) -- Plug out the cable.